"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line the pieces up - yours and mine."
- Spoken by Sora in beginning of Kingdom hearts II
"Every heart is filled with Light.
But to find the Light,
You must first venture through darkness.
To find the Light,
Find the Darkness."
- A Kingdom Heart fan website
"Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within."
- Spoken by Sora in Kingdom Hearts
"I've been having these weird thoughts lately.
Like is any of this for real?
Or not?"
"When Light comes before Dark,
The calm comes before the storm.
When reality is a dream,
Then good must face evil.
Courage is the key,
To unlock your destiny."
- Found on a Kingdom Hearts fan website
"If you have a dream,
Don’t wait.
Act.
One of life's little rules."
- Spoken by Axel in Kingdom Hearts II
"I lived my life defending others.
But now there is no one left to protect.
Maybe it's time I shaped my own story."
- Spoken by Auron in Kingdom Hearts II
"If Light and Darkness are eternal,
Then surely we nothings are the same.
Eternal.
Sure, Light and Darkness are eternal,
Nothing probably goes forever too but,
That doesn't mean you're eternal."
- Spoken between Sora, Riku and Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody) in Kingdom Hearts II
"If the world is made up of Light and Darkness.
Then we'll be the Darkness."
- Spoken by Riku in Kingdom Hearts II
"Thinking of you wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end,
And hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not be so hard.
Or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds,
But they share the same sky --
One sky, one destiny."
"The closer you get to the light,
The greater your shadow becomes."
"For those who can never let go of the darkness do not need to.
They just need someone to surround them with light.
The darkness will always be there,
But just not in a place where anyone can reach."

Perfection!<3
ReplyDeleteNever let go of the light,
Even if the Darkness becons you closer.
-Unknown-
Casino Review 2021 - jtmhub.com
ReplyDeleteDetailed 화성 출장마사지 Casino 세종특별자치 출장샵 reviews & ratings 안성 출장샵 by real players, including a list of casinos 서귀포 출장안마 that accept players from the US. Rating: 3.3 · 1 review 서울특별 출장마사지