"I’ll never give up fighting till the very end.
If I fall along the way,
I’ll get back up and try again.
But never shall I accept the fact of defeat.
I’ve set my goals and those I shall meet.
But never will I let negativity hold me down.
Those who think positive,
I keep them around.
Never shall I dwell on things in the past.
Bad times come but never do they last.
I shall never give in to those who are weaker than I.
If I give up now,
Why not lie down and die?
I’ll never give up... Never give up!"
"A smile is the best way to deal with difficult situations.
Even if it’s a fake one,
Used properly you can fool anyone with them."
- Spoken by Sai (who read it from a book)
"Dying like trash.
Never ending hatred.
Pain that never heals.
That is war.
This is what we must face."
- Spoken by Pain (Nagato)
"What is it about your friends that you'd even risk your life for?
For me,
It’s because you are my friend.
That special and important bond I could finally make,
And never let go."
"Whoever the enemy is, it doesn't matter.
If my arms are torn off, I'll kick him to death.
If my legs are torn off, I'll bite him to death.
If my head is torn off, I'll stare him to death.
If my eyes are plucked out, I'll curse him to death.
Even if I get completely torn apart,
I'll protect my friends with my life."
- Spoken by Naruto
"I won't run away anymore,
And I won't go back on my word."
- Spoken by Naruto
"All I've been doing is watching you all from behind.
Now take a good look at my back."
"Those in the world who break rules and regulations are called trash.
But those who don't care about their companions are worse than trash."
"Until I surpass my dreams,
I refuse to die."
“I don’t know if I can take it.
Sometimes it feels like the whole thing is pointless,
Like I am a loser,
And always will be a loser.
I don’t know what to do.”
- Spoken by Rock Lee
“You are right,
All the effort is pointless,
If you don’t believe in yourself.”
- Spoken by Gai to Lee (Response Quote to above)
“I know how you feel,
You feel lonely and it hurts inside
And I could have been there for you more.
I let you down.
I’m sorry.
No one should have to suffer that much,
No one should have to be alone like that.”
- Spoken by Iruka to Naruto
“Our greatest glory isn’t in never falling,
It’s in the rising back up.”
- Spoken by Rock Lee
“I don’t like it when others complain
About how they think their lives are harder than mine.
They think my life isn’t hard at all.
That’s not the case.
I just simply have enough decency not to whine like a child in front of everyone.”
“Maybe if I was to kill the most important people in your life,
Anyone who’s ever meant anything.
Maybe then I’d listen to you,
Because maybe then you might have some idea about how I feel.”
“Hard work is worthless for those who don’t believe in themselves.”
- Spoken by Rock Lee
“I might look like I’m strong from your point of view,
But I’m just acting like it because I always make mistakes,
And don’t like to admit that I’m weak.”
- Spoken by Naruto to Hinata
“You make mistakes…
But…
Because of those mistakes…
You get the strength to stand up to them…
That’s why I think you are truly strong.”
- Hinata’s response to Naruto’s quote above
“Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love,
Or “just because…”
No matter how pathetic the reason,
It’s enough to start war.
War will never cease to exist…
Reasons can be thought up after the fact…
Human nature pursues strife.”
“Peace begins with a smile.”
- Naruto picture of crying Sasuke and smiling while dying Itachi.
“I’ll never give up.
If you choose to give up,
I’ll stick to the opposite more tightly.”
- Naruto First Movie
“If I were to give up,
I may live at ease.
Without trying,
Everything will just flow its own way.
I always feel tired.
I feel that there’s no single place for me to stay.
However…
However,
Once I made friends,
I didn’t want to give up anymore from then on.
It actually feels that it was better.
Once I give up on either dreams or anything else,
I’ll lose everything at that very point in time.
Once I give up either dreams or anything else,
Then everything up till that moment would have been just a waste with no meaning.
That’s why I’ve decided that,
I’ll never give up.”

Awesome quotes...please post more..:-D
ReplyDeletegreat job :)
ReplyDeleteWhere did Naruto say the first quote?
ReplyDelete